Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last night I was talking to my hubby and he said he still keeps dreaming that this baby is born a boy. I told him I have had the same thing and that maybe we are being told that there is still a little boy up there waiting to come to us. it seems logical to me. If we both feel/dream about a boy and this is a girl... then we must be supposed to have another little one.
I have been STARVING!!! I am a little worried about my Dr appointment tommorow because I have just been eating all day! What are you supposed to do when you are super super hungry? Starve? I am guessing/hoping that the baby is going through a growth spurt! I already feel sooooo fat and gross, I can't believe I still have so much longer to go! I know it is all so worth it but It is still hard to feel nasty like this. I can't figure out how some women are able to limit their weight gains. I eat good (usually - not the past 2-3 days) and I try to get exersize.... I guessI am just not making enough of an effort so, there ya go! I better step it up! It helps that it is startingto be really nice outside! It is so much easier to walk outside than on the treadmill, and plus the kids are contained - I don't have to 'waste' their nap time working out!

No comments: