Tuesday, October 26, 2010

YAY!

The past 2 weeks I have eaten REALLY really well and have exersized at least 5 days each week!!! The week before that I only exersized 4 days - but because it had been so beautiful I was walking 6 miles in the morning and about 3 in the afternoon! I am actually feeling pretty great about how well I am doing lately and my motivation is high right now!
I have been trying out all kinds of yummy new recipes from Trainer Momma, Sara, Alisa and some awesome Vegan indian recipes that I have found! LOVE it! I am so ready to just go off Gluten but have to wait until after my celiac test... so just a few more weeks and I will find out about that! I do have to say though, that as a meat loving girl we have not had much of it the past few weeks - lots of beans, lentils, tofu etc and I have even MORE energy!
I am hoping to keep my motivation high!!! My goal is to work out 5-6 times a week through the end of December and then reevaluate how much more I should be doing at New Years! I am allowing myself "days off" for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving is never a tough one for me and since we are doing it alone (i think) this year it should be easy to just make healthy foods! I don't like pie so that has never been a real challenge... Christmas however is another story. I am working soooo hard right now so that I will be in the right frame of mind when it gets here. If I feel good and am exersizing I know I won't let eating get out of control! Bring it on!

1 comment:

Alisa J said...

Yay! I'm happy for you! I too am trying to get back into the swing of things and eating healthier. Its hard. Good time to be doing it though! We can do it! We can do it!