Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanks Han!

So Tuesday night I picked up Hannah (2) and she kicked me under the kneecap with her awesome super hard and pointy dress up shoes. OUCH!!!! My knees are bad enough already and that is a SUPER sensitive spot that always hurts to touch anyway... So, I spent a while with ice on it that night and decided Wed a.m. that I could go ahead and walk on it. BAD idea - after 45 minutes on the treadmill it was throbbing so bad I had to stop - and after 2 hours with ice I still couldn't walk on it...
THEN I decided to still go walking with a friend Thursday morning (I don't get to see her nearly enough) and then go to Wal-Mart. By the time I got home my knee was toast. I am sooooo frustrated! I would give anything for a body that would let me do everything I want to! So... instead of my siper hard Friday workout that I look forward to all week I am laying on the couch with more ice.
Oh well, such is life! Hopefully I will be good enough to start again by Monday!

1 comment:

Alisa J said...

Bummer! I hope it feels better soon!