Tuesday, November 16, 2010

null

null - Ok click on that if you have a minute and tell me which you think would look cuter on me.... I am thinking of going super short......
Here are my fav's -
1. Charlize Theron
2. Lisa Rinna
3. Maggie Gyllenhall

I don't look good with longer hair, I just need to stop being lazy and go to the hairdresser more than 2 times a year.... ;) I need a style a really really love. I did love the last one, but if I am going to have short hair, I want it to be fast enough to do it 5 minutes!
Sorry - this is an annoying post, I know.... But I am just at a loss as to what to do!

1 comment:

Bethi said...

Yay! That cut is so cute! You should do it! So fast and easy! I liked Charlize Theron's. Although I did not see Lisa Rinna... Anyways let me know what you are going to do! Love you!