Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kind of Bummed

I have been counting calories, eating super good food, exercising like CRAZY.... and I lost 2 lbs. Really I should be thrilled but I can't help but wish it was a little more.... Because I gained back 4 lbs when I was sick I am 2 lbs away from just being at where I am on my ticker (I couldn't bear to move it up....).
I am trying to focus - to realise this is awesome.... to be happy that I AM healthier and stronger. I also am trying to figure out the weights thing so that I can step it up a bit - I also think I am going to get the Jillian Michaels DVD "No more trouble zones" that my cousin Alisa gave an awesome review for.
Meanwhile - we still haven't found the DVD remote. It kind of stinks to have a DVD changer that I can't use. I have a bunch of Pilate's DVD's that I loooove and miss doing. That will help too, I know!
So.... moving on - I am off to work out!

No comments: