Thursday, November 12, 2009

What to do, what to do....

I was really sick the past 2 weeks. REALLY sick. (Swine Flu, then a relapse with Bronchitis too.) And although I am feeling better now I can't seem to get back into the routine. Before I got sick I was walking at least an hour a day (hard - like 3.8-4 with incline variation) plus running every other day and doing pilates almost every day.
Now if I walk from the living room fro the kitchen I have to sit down. Yesterday I went into the playroom to put on a movie for the kids and I ended up falling asleep for an hour instead of hopping on the treadmill.
Any advice? How hard should you push it when your body is healing?
The really bad part... I ate almost nothing and even so gained 4 pounds.... so now I have to lose those all over again! REALLY bad for motivation, ya know?

No comments: