Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving weigh in!

So Thursdays are my weigh in days. I have never been so happy about that as when I woke up Thanksgiving morning! I thought, GREAT! I will weigh in and then be so excited about my weight loss eating good will be easy!
I gained a pound.
I was really sad! I have been working super hard and eating soooooo good.
But I didn't let it get me down! I still ate really good all day. I did give in and eat a piece of cheesecake for dinner.... but that was my only rough spot of the day! I was quite proud of myself and I think I will make it through the holidays just fine! Now If I could just start losing some weight....

1 comment:

Alisa J said...

Maybe it was muscle weight... That is what I think. You are doing a great job! This we are going to get good numbers. Think positve...think positive. love ya!